Playermaker is the ultimate performance insight product for football teams.
We’re developing a performance tracking platform using AI and Machine Learning algorithms for athletes and aim to revolutionize the sports industry.
We are looking for a part time Technical Support Engineer to join our team.
In this role you will be in charge of troubleshooting technical issues and provide feedback and solutions to our global System Solution Expert.
We are looking for technically skilled Technical Support Engineer to join our team. You will be the connecting factor between our customer support and the development teams. You will be responsible to monitor and investigate technical issues and solve them together with the system engineer and be working to optimize customer support flows. You will report directly to the system engineer and work closely with the development and support teams.
- Monitor, investigate, troubleshoot and resolve technical issues related to our products and services
- Work closely with our development team to ensure timely resolution of customer issues
- Work with the system engineer to build and maintain proactive system status dashboards and reports.
- Work with support teams (Tier 1 and 2) to define and continuously update support methodology.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a related field
- Strong technical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Familiarity with customer support tools and ticketing systems like Jira, HubSpot, Salesforce, Zendesk
- Fluent written and verbal communication in English (mandatory)
- MySQL query writing experience
- Coding skills in script languages like Python and Bash (advantage)
- Previous experience working with metabase (advantage)
- Previous experience working with New Relic (advantage)
- 2+ years of experience in a technical support role (advantage)
At Playermaker, we offer a dynamic and challenging work environment, opportunities for growth and advancement. If you are passionate about providing exceptional customer service and have a desire to work in a fast-paced company, we want to hear from you.
Please Apply at: