Playermaker is an award-winning sports technology company. Transforms footwear into smart wear, driving athletes forward with sport-specific data. Developers of the #1 wearable device for football. Playermaker tracks, analyses, and visually presents key technical, tactical, and physical player performance and is validated by more than 180 elite teams and academies around the world. Based in Tel-Aviv, London, and Miami, a hyper-growth startup with amazing work atmosphere, looking for sports passionate talents
We are looking for a Bookkeeper to join the G&A team. This role is an exciting opportunity for a motivated, experienced, detail-oriented and highly reliable bookkeeper seeking a fast paced, dynamic and high energy work environment located in Tel Aviv.
· Maintain and balance the general ledger in an accurate, complete, and up-to-date manner.
· Controlling and monitoring cash flow by managing and reconciling banks and credit cards.
· Accounts payable reconciliation, prepare and manage the payments cycle for all the Company including global vendors.
· Support with revenue-oriented reports, analysis AR and collection.
· Assist with inventory closing and controls
· Assist with financial procedures and policies design and implementation.
· Support in end-to-end month, quarter, and year closing.
· Support with budget controlling and management.
· Assist with corporate audit and other financial reporting requirements as needed.
Requirements & Qualifications:
· Certificated bookkeeper (type 2/3) and payroll controller
· Experience in overall accounting processes (AR, AP, Cash, FA, etc.)
· Minimum 3 years of bookkeeping and payroll controller experience.
· An experience working with Priority system – Must
· Proficiency in Excel and Google sheet – Must
· Fluent English (read, write, and speak)
· Great communication skills and ability to work in collaboration with team members.
· Highly organized and efficient.
· Strong attention to detail and ability to multitask.
· Ability to work independently
· Experience in high-tech company- an advantage
· Experience with inventory controlling – an advantage
Please apply at: firstname.lastname@example.org